Friday, September 04, 2015

Whites Only Soap Dispenser Debunked

UPDATE CORRECTION: Black hand DOESN'T touch the sensor, it is touching where the "low refill" light is located. (That's the flashing red light you see at the base of the dispenser.) I still think the most likely explanation is user error and I do want to point out (as I say in the video) that the diagram I show is for a different soap dispenser. I found the instruction sheet in a reddit post ( https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3jfnet/whites_only/cupcpgu ) for this TC soap dispenser. What it shows is that the sensor is not at the base of the unit: http://www.technicalconceptsforless.com/OneShot-Foam-Instruction-Sheet.pdf So I made a mistake in assuming that what he was touching was the sensor. I think this info jibes with the idea that the person with the black hand is at the wrong angle for the device to work. The "Flashing red light indicates low refill" so that isn't even the sensor.

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Hi,
You have really shared the wonderful post, you blog is also very informative.
You have done the great research in this topic.

Stainless Steel Hand Dryers & Soap Dispenser