Monday, March 27, 2006

--- In, "Chris" wrote:
> I disagree with your claim that the controlled demolition theory was
> debunked merely by statements from police officers that they observed
> the building buckle ... --- In, "Chris" wrote:

The evidence is not limited to the eyewitness accounts, I wish you had read the article ( ) because I included four photos that document what the witnesses were talking about.

If you were going to suggest that police in helicopters were told to lie (I don't know how in the world you could even begin to rationalize that)but we don't have to rely on them only, we have corroborating photographic evidence of the progressive failure ofthe buildings in the MINUTES (not seconds) before the buildings fell. THAT DOES NOTHAPPEN WITH A CONTROLLED EXPLOSION, in a controlled demolition a building does not show signs it is going to collapse in the MINUTES before it does. In fact, Griffin claims the lack of signs is one of the "proofs" of a "controlled explosion" with the WTC:

"SuddenOnset: In controlled demolition, the onset of the collapse issudden. One moment, the building is perfectly motionless; the next moment, itsuddenly begins to collapse. But steel, when heated, does not suddenly buckle or break. So in fire-induced collapses---if we had any examples of such---the onset would be gradual. Horizontal beams and trusses would begin to sag; vertical columns, if subjected to strong forces, would begin to bend. But as videos of the towers show, there were no signs of bending or sagging, even on the floors just above the damage caused by the impact of the planes. The buildings wereperfectly motionless upto the moment they began their collapse." -David Ray Griffin

Griffin says "there were no signs of bending or sagging." He is clearly extremely ignorant of the evidence or he is a liar.

The bucking of the exterior steel columns, in the minutes well before the buildings collapsed, disproves the idea that explosives brought the buildings down for the simple fact that explosives don't explode in slow motion over several minutes. The bucking of the exterior steel columns was witnessed and photographed inthe minutes - in some cases many minutes - before thebuildings camedown. see photos here: WTC photos show buckling steel columns in the minutes before the collapse of the buildings.

The World Trade Center's Steel Structure Was Buckling Before the Collapse

Police, Firemen and Civilians Saw Warning Signs of Collapse of the Twin Towers on September 11th 2001

For example: At 9:37, a civilian on the 106th floor of the South Tower reported to a911 operator that a lower floor-the "90-something floor"-wascollapsing. - "The 9/11 Commission Report" p304

Many of the people pushing CD omit key facts and quotes. For example when CTists quote Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory they leave this part out:

"Idon't know if that means anything. I mean, Iequate it to the buildingcowing down and pushing things down, it couldhave been electricalexplosions, it could have been whatever."

Guess why they left that important part out.

The Quotes - Evidence conspiracy theorist are lying and taking fireman's quotes out of context.

Your arguments don't make sence given the evidence and many of the arguments are simply wrong, see 911 myths, Debunking 911 and 9/11 Facts not Fantasy.

AsI pointed out, the exterior columns could be seen bending, in the caseof the tower that collapsed first the bowing was observed as early as18 min after the plane hit. The steel was observably bucking very early, it is why WTC 2 collapsed first. Beyond all reasonable and sane doubt, it was not explosives but rather what we can see in the photos, the progresive failure of the structure due to fire damaging the unprotected trusses adn causing the exterior columns to buckle (which we can see in the photos and which people reported they saw that day).

I must admit I find the "controlled demolition" and "inside job" theoryirritating since I see people wasting time on this nonsence and ignoring the brutal realities of the motives for the 9/11 attacks:

These are the real reasons and they has been stated for years:

The motivation for the attacks was set out in a 1998 fatwa, it lists three "crimes and sins committed by the Americans":

* U.S. occupation of the Arabian Peninsula.
* U.S. aggression against the Iraqi people.
* U.S. support of Israel.

"We swore that America wouldn't live in security until we live it truly in Palestine. This showed the reality of America, which puts Israel's interest above its own people's interest. America won't get out of this crisis until it gets out of the Arabian Peninsula , and until it stops its support of Israel." -Osama bin Laden, October 2001

And what was the motives of the two suicide pilots that crashed the two planes into the World Trade Center?

A German friend of Mohammed Atta (the hijacker pilot who flew into WTC 1 ) is quoted as describing him as "most imbued actually about Israeli politics in the region and about US protection of these Israeli politics in the region. And he was to a degree personally suffering from that."

Marwan al-Shehhi (the hijacker pilot who flew into WTC 2 ) answered, "How can you laugh when people are dying in Palestine?" when someone asked why he and Atta never laughed.

And the mastermind of the 9/11 plot, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, was angry withtheUnited States "not from his experience there as a student, but rather his violent disagreement with US foreign policy favoring Israel"

These facts point to a motive for attacking the WTC in 2001 that isconsistent withthe motive expressed by terrorists in a letter sent tothe New YorkTimes after the 1993 bombing attack of the WTC, "We declare ourresponsibility for the explosion on the mentioned building.This actionwas done in response for the American political,economical, and military support to Israel the state of terrorism andto the rest of thedictator countries in the region."

It is also the same motive that Mir Aimal Kasi had for killing CIA employees Frank Darlingand Lansing Bennett outside CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia in 1993. Mir Aimal Kasi said, "What I did was a retaliation against the US government for American policy in the Middle East and its support of Israel."

And look how the real motives get suppressed:

The Gorilla in the Room is US Support for Israel.
Lee Hamilton insults the American people at a "9/11 Public DiscourseProject"Q&A. At the August 2, 2005 "public event," Hamilton quickly trys to silence someone who asks why US support for Israelisn't being addressedsince it is what drove the plotter of 9/11 to attack us.

1 comment:

matthew said...

A fire is not hot enough to bend steel.
do you have a gas cooker and a steel pan you see blue flame and 9/11 yellow look at these pics open your eyes.

sorry for such long links