Wednesday, May 22, 2013

UPDATED "crooks and liars" comments

UPDATE: Moderator (for Crooks and Liars) 11 minutes ago − I deleted one of the comments from the person below because of a double post. None of your comments have been deleted." I replied: 2 minutes ago − OK, I had tried to post a comment that I saw apparently fail (it never did seem to complete since I hit post so that is why I assumed it did eventually post and got deleted) also I was having trouble using my RepPress account right after that (meaning I could't use it here), that is why I started using the RepresentativePress account. The rest of this sentence ("We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you" ) is: "until you leave us alone" There is clearly an agenda when reporters chop the sentence like that and leave off the end part. Also, the article then quotes the next sentence "Your people will never be safe." YET omits the very next one!: "The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day." Someone replied "who cares," I replied: "who cares"? So it is OK for the media to suppress key facts? It is OK for the media to edit off the end of a sentence which explains the motive? It's OK to suppress a sentence that makes it crystal clear what the reason was for the attack? How the hell am I "a piece of work"? I'm not the one withholding info from the public and misleading millions of people about why these attacks happen. You don't like that I exposed what was being suppressed in the linked website? Wouldn't it have been smarter to not even reply and let the powers that be continue with their agenda of sweeping the motives under the rug instead of antagonizing me, if suppression is your agenda too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gonna print a retraction? Or are you going to leave that bs up?

Representative Press said...

You may have missed it but I have already updated it.