Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Twitter Is Still Allowing False Accusations To Get People Suspended

 I have been hit with a false 'harassment' accusation and Twitter has locked my @RepPress account.  Please retweet to Elon Musk and others, I thought this mistreatment was supposed to end with Musk.



I get suspended from Twitter because a dishonest person makes a false claim of harassment against me. The Twitter support team thinks using the words 'idiot,' stupid' and 'dumb' justifies a suspension from Twitter?! 

Meanwhile, I have been on Twitter for 15 years and have 2,332 Followers AND I am paying to have a Blue Checkmark with Twitter yet they side with a dishonest person who joined less than 2 1/2 years ago, has 33 Followers, and no Blue Checkmark.

BTW, this is the kind of person we are talking about, see highlighted:





 




No comments: