Saturday, July 09, 2005

"Lighten Up" ... "Get a Grip"

Over at the smart-alecky titled "Liberals against Terrorism" blog a fool calling himself "Stygius" reponds to my posts with "Um ... RepPress: Lighten up." and "Um ... RepPress: Get a grip." That's it, just those two sentence in the two posts, NOTHING of substance. Below are my responses to this bastard:

You insult all the victims with a comment like that

Stygius writes, "Um ... RepPress: Lighten up."

Hey guy, my life is on the line because of these lies. I live in the real world and I have to live with these threats every day and be insulted by politicians and people like you? What the hell would possess you to write such an asinine comment as "lighten up"? What in the world do you think you are contributing with such a comment?


This is about terrorism and human lives and you what me to "lighten up"? People are getting killed, our politicians are LYING to us about why and you think people shouldn't be "too serious" about it?

What is you agenda that you would write such a disgusting comment as "lighten up" in response to a post about the fact that our politicians are lying to us about why we are attacked? I am just supposed to play along with the big lie to please you? Let me guess, you resent the fact that I am pointing out why we are actually be attacked. You resent the fact that I am pointing out that our politicians are LYING to us.

Next time you feel the craving to post a 4 word quip, don't. Your intellectually dishonest comment is an insult to all the victims of this political conflict.

Mocking Americans who demand an end to lies and terror

Stygius writes, "Um ... RepPress: Get a grip."

Stygius,

You are really desperate to divert attention away from the fact that our politicians have lied to us about why we are being attacked You hope your mindless quips will make some readers here discount the facts I presented? This is your goal, to manipulate other people?

You resort to mocking in order to cover for the false premises of the so called "War on Terrorism." You can't argue with the facts so you are employing the most immature and deceitful tactics you can.

Your replies lack any substance at all, all they are is derisive and nothing more.
Again, what is you agenda? You think smart ass quips serve to nullify all the points I posted? I am trying to inform my fellow American about the truth and to get us out of harm's way, what you are doing is extremely vile. You hope people will read you 4 word quip and then dismiss what I have posted? What you are doing increases the likelihood that more Americans will be killed and die as double victims, of the violence and the lies. " Lighten up" about the fact that we are being lied to about why we are getting killed?? That is you contribution to this forum?

If you can't dispute a single fact I presented then shut up. But you can't stand that other Americans could get the chance to see through the lies that you hold so dear so you feel compelled to ruin the discourse. You want to undermine attempts at setting the record straight and freeing my fellow Americans from the threats and the lies. I am making an effort to present the truth and to back it up with sources and facts. By what delusion do you see yourself as a "progressive" or "liberal"?

Where do you live that you can take the terrorist threat so lightly? I lived in New York City and was there on 9/11, and so was my sister who was running for her life in tears across the Brooklyn Bridge. After the 1993 WTC bombing, I was saying we were going to get attacked again for years. I was pointing out even then that politicians were avoiding saying what the motive was or lying to us about the motives. I resent bastards like you doing what you are doing to fellow Americans.

"The politicians really are at great fault for not squaring with the American people. We're being attacked for what we do in the Islamic world, not for who we are or what we believe in or how we live. And there's a huge burden of guilt to be laid at Mr. Bush, Mr. Clinton, both parties for simply lying to the American people." - Michael Scheuer is a former senior intelligence analyst with the CIA and oversaw all CIA operations involving Osama bin Laden.

No comments: