Monday, December 22, 2008

My reply to knightmascara on YouTube

knightmascara, I've never said that so how could I "keep screaming it"?

Why did you suddenly start with this "Jew hater" crap? You felt so threatened by finding out how much deception there is in the media that you feel compelled to attack me, someone who is simply laying out the facts? Where did you get this "Jew hater" BS? Do you realize how ignorant you sound? think you can discipline your mind and try to quote something I've said which backs up your accusation? You can't.
The above is my reply to a nasty commenter calling themselves "knightmascara" on YouTube who is trying to slander me. (I tried several times to post this reply and it kept not working so that is why I am posting it here.) Knightmascara's first comment was "yawn" so it is not unexpected for them to move on to BS like, "it's all the fault of the Jews! Keep screaming it."

As I point out in a previous comment, knightmascara doesn't understand basics and when exposed to the facts he or she lashes out with all the standard pathetic slanders they can think of. Knightmascara doesn't even know the basics about freedom. They poison public discourse with vulgar attempts to create a false moral high ground for themselves. I ask, "damn, are you really so threatened by the free exchange of ideas that you must resort to these underhanded tactics?"
This is the video that is getting knightmascara so upset: "I myself was twice warned by PBS producers"

2 comments:

Julia Riber Pitt said...

Does he know how many times you cite Chomsky, a Jewish man?

Anonymous said...

Dude, I enjoy the info you provide but please remove the auto-playing audio/video whenever I visit your site.

These things just play automatically and I have no idea where they are coming from or how to stop them.

Thanks.