Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Steve continues, "I'm not being childish, I just don't take you seriously. How old are you, Tom? Chomsky fans are often young, but seldom old."

Steve you have acted like a total asshole. I pointed out that Bush lied to America about why we were attacked on 9/11.
The CONTEXT is Bush lied to the nation about why we were attacked. I pointed out that I have talked to too many people who insist that it isn't foreign polices. And you claim the problem is I am being an "obtuse pain in the ass".
No, that isn't the problem Steve. You PATHETICALLY tried to act like what Bush said could be the truth. You really don't care how much of an ass you make of yourself do you.

For the last time: As I have pointed out, right here in this thread a person called Ran writes that the terrorists "got it into their minds that the West was evil and so would benefit from the opportunity to convert or die."

So no the problem is not with me Steve, people are in fact taking Bush at his word and are being fooled.
Clearly you think this is a joke and you like the idea that people are being made fools out of by the president.
I have pointed out that what I am saying is correct and that for example RIGHT HERE a guy named Ran has been fooled by the President.
You can't act like an adult and admit this?
What kind of little shit starts to think up stupid ass excuses for how Bush's lie "could be true". CLEARLY it is a lie and CLEARLY people are being fooled by it.

You are the one being an "obtuse pain in the ass". You then want to play it like IF Bush lied it "doesn't matter." I was living in NYC when 9/11 happened. My sister was running for her life in tears across the Brooklyn on 9/11. I take these life and death matters very seriously. You clearly do not. You think it is a big joke to play along with Bush's lie?

You have no respect for people or the truth. I even gave you the chance to hear Truman's own voice give a big lie to the American people. The problem with you is you can't admit you are wrong. Instead of being so resentful of people that know more than you, why don't you educate yourself? Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings were a disgrace!

In 1963 President Eisenhower, the Allied commander in Europe during World War II, recalled, as he did on several other occasions, that in July 1945 he had opposed using the atomic bomb on Japan during a meeting with Secretary of War Henry Stimson: “... I told him I was against it on two counts. First, the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing. Second, I hated to see our country be the first to use such a weapon.”
And if you start to do some research you can see that this was indeed the case. Hiroshima and Nagasaki

No comments: